SUBJECTS OF STUDIES
Catechism / Value Education, English, Hindi, Sanskrit (For Class VI-VIII), Mathematics, Science, Social Science, Computer, SUPW, Drawing, Physical Training and Music.
- Minimum 75% attendance is required to appear for final examination.
- Class VI- X will have written assessment out of 80 marks at the end of Term 1 and Term 2 and Periodic Assessment out of 20 marks thrice a year.
- Class IX - XII Term-2/Board examination will cover 100% syllabus.
- Class X and XII students have to appear for compulsory board exams at the end of the year.
- Promotionrules for Class IX& XI will be as per CBSE guidelines[ 33% both in Written Assessment/Theory and Internal Assessment/Practical Exam.
FOR CLASS XI-XII
|Science Stream||English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology/Computer/Economics|
|Commerce Stream||English, Economics, Accountancy, Business studies Mathematics/Informatic Practices|