On request, Transfer Certificate may be issued at any time of the year. The request must be in proper format and should be countersigned by the parent or guardian. But, no leaving certificate will be issued until all dues (library, lab and fee) to the school are cleared. The school reserves to itself the right to dismiss any student whose academic performance is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other students. Grave insubordination or contempt of authority justifies immediate dismissal.
- If a child has to be withdrawn from school, parents are requested to give one calendar month's notice in writing. failing which one month's fee will be charged in lieu thereof.
- Those who leave the school in the month of May must pay the fee the month of June also.
- Those who leave the school after 1st October will have to pay the fee for the whole year.
- Transfer certificate will not be issued until all dues are settled.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will not be permitted to continue his/her studies in school.
- Students can be asked to leave the school on the following grounds: a) Disciplinary b) Repeated detention in class.