On 21 October first term report card will be available on CISOFT mobile app. 22 October PTM for KG-XII from 7.30 am to 11.30am
Parents orientation for classes 3, 4 and 5 on 12th, 13th and 14th October from 8.30 am to 9.30 pm.
Class 6 to 12 mid term online exam begins from 21st September.
Parents orientation for classes 7, 8 and 9 on 13th, 14th and 15th September from 6.45 pm to 8 pm.
'Tribute to Teachers' in live streaming at 10 am on our you Tube channel E-Marians. 5th September 2020
Second Virtual PTM 8th Aug. 2020. Timing 8 am to 11 am. Best wishes to the teachers and the students....
All students are requested to join with the link provided to you by class teacher.
Dear User, Welcome to Our School Website and we're excited to introduce you to our new look and feel. Whatâ€™s on the new website? The new website boasts a clean design and intuitive and consistent site-wide navigation to help you find your way around with ease. It is also fully responsive to mobile devices, making it easy to navigate on a wide range of web browsers and devices. Weâ€™re really proud of the new website and we hope you are too..
My Dear Students,
â€œYoga is not just a repetition of few postures â€“ it is more about the exploration and discovery of the subtle energies of life "
PROGRAMME FOR INTERNATIONAL YOGA DAY by St. Mary's Senior Secondary school Mayur Vihar phase 3.
CLASSES - 6 , 7 , 8
BY AVNESH SIR
CLASSES - 9 , 10 , 11 , 12
BY PAWAN SIR
9 AM TO 10 AM
INTRODUCTION - 5 MIN.
ABOUT YOGA DAY 5 MIN
HOW & WHEN TO DO Yoga 5 MIN
BENEFITS - 5 MIN
WARM- UP - 5 MIN
SURYA NAMASKAR - 5 MIN
AASANAS - 10 MIN
PRAYANAM- 1O MIN
MEDITATION- 5 MIN
COOLING DOWN - 5 MIN
Dear children I urge you to make use of this opportunity to get yourselves rejuvenated through the power of Yoga and Meditation.
Online Admission test for selected candidates for new classes 1 to 8 on 19th and 20th June
A webinar on Career counselling for class 12 organised by Niscort Media College on 16th June.
The food we eat, the air we breathe, the water we drink and the climate that makes our planet habitable all comes from nature. Yet these are exceptional times in which nature is sending us the message: to care for ourselves we must care for nature. It's time to wake up,To take notice,To raise our voices. It's time to build back better for people and planet. This World Environment Day, it's Time for Nature.
PTM for KG to 12. Timing 8 am to 12 noon. Summer break begins from 23rd May and the classes will resume from 1st July 2020 onwards.
Since Covid - 19 is not showing its symptom to weaken amongst us
We have no other choice than to begin the KG classes.
So Our little angels will begin their schooling today from home (4th May).
All the best to these tiny tots, their parents and the Teachers.
Prayers and Best wishes.
Let`s save and conserve our earth, to make a better place for living. Happy Earth Day. April 22nd 2020.
Online classes for classes 1 to 12 is from Monday to Friday from 9 am to 12.30 pm.
Please follow the instruction for accessing MICROSOFT TEAMS for the online learning.
Please go to play store and search for Microsoft teams and install.
Please don't try to register with any email id.
Then click on the link given by your teacher enter your full name and login as a guest.
If there is any doubt then contact the class teacher.
Due to Novel Corona Virus Lockdown, the admission to class XI will be online and the classes will begin from 20th April 2020.
The books and the copies will be available only after the lockdown period. Till then kindly download the books or follow your teachers instructions.
KG classes will begin only after the lockdown as per Govt. Order. Collection of KG books will also take place later. The date will be uploaded in the website. Kindly keep checking the school website for the information.
Hope the last two weeks have been PEACEFUL, HEALTHY AND PRODUCTIVE FOR YOUâ€¦..
The time we are going through is something none of us have imagined in our wildest dreams. We are hit with a pandemic called COVID-19 and to avoid this disease and its spread
we are bound to stay at home, so as to say "LOCKDOWN", where we also have to maintain social distance if we are going out for some important work. We should be
cautious of our hygiene and care. It includes washing hands frequently to avoid infections, not to eat/drink cold stuff as it can cause throat infection.
This is a crucial time and we cannot afford to get sick as doctors are busy with COVID patients.
Therefore, taking care and staying at home will ensure safety.
Right now many questions must be running in mind .So, how should one view it???
Should we over think and panic or should we be aware and alert. Well, that's a matter of choice for us. It is a choice because when you are given a situation in life, it depends on
you how you "react" or "respond" to it. I believe the energy of youth can really make an impact not only on an individual level but also to society. We must understand that
most of us are blessed with basic amenities (like shelter, food, clothes etc) and also with advanced facilities like (internet, AC, TV etc). We should be grateful for that to God.
Therefore, I would like to share some tasks/strategies which will keep you invested in a positive and productive way. These are:
1. First of all you should read the newspaper daily (download/ online ) to keep yourself updated and avoid too much exposure to media regarding COVID-19 as it will only create
panic and unnecessary anxiety and you will end up feeling exhausted and low in energy. Take time to read the childrenâ€™s edition of Times of India newspaper which is
available for you in the school mobile app.
2. Plan your day, have a routine( a model routine is already in the website or in the mobile app) because unless you do not follow routine, it will be difficult for you to manage tasks
3. Prioritize things which are important to do. If you do not prioritize your studies you may end up procrastinating it and becoming lazy towards your responsibilities.
4. Time table should be flexible and realistic. It should not be the case that one day you study for 10 hours enthusiastically and then you slow down the next day. For focused study, you need to be consistent and persistent.
5. It is the best time to work on subjects where you lack like science and math. Take help of online notes and video lectures sent by teachers and also download apps that can help you in understanding concepts. Give yourself a practice test or worksheets to see your growth.
6. Apart from studies you can assist your parents in household work like cleaning and dusting since maids are not around to help. It will help you in the long run when you will be going out of home to study or job far away.
7. You can develop interest towards cooking or baking skills also.
8. Start writing the Diary and explain your lockdown experience date wise. Writing a poem or jotting down your thoughts can help you in understanding your emotions, your goals and where you want to be.
9. Reading a motivational book or article
10. Learning new skills like art, any form of dance, music or may be improving handwriting also focusing on speed.
11. Spending quality time with your parents and siblings, learning how to communicate concerns with each other without bringing conflicts.
12. Since most of the parents are working from home, you can assist them in their work.
13. Including mediation and any form exercise in your routine which will keep your overall health intact.
14. Watching motivational videos that will keep you near your goals and comedy videos which will make you happy and refresh.
15. Helping the needy ones in whichever way you can.
16. Last but not the least; Children IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILL.
There are numerous other ways in which one can make your day productive. Keeping yourself busy the whole day will also make you happy, content and confident. It will help
you to plan further to attain your goals.
Remember, battles are won and lost psychologically. Be strong, positive and focused.
I wish you all the best in your LOCKDOWN JOURNEY.!!!
Keep Indoor, Stay Safe and Stay Healthy
You can also reach out to our school counsellor for help at any time: email@example.com
With Warm Regards
Principal ( Sr.Merlin)
St. Maryâ€™s Sr. Sec. School
Mayur Vihar Phase-III
Here's a schedule prepared for you. This includes time for work as well as self - care. Try to follow it if you can.
Be In and Stay Fit.
During this trying time of Covid - 19, keeping in mind the interest of health and safety of everyone the Govt. Of India has come up with certain initiatives like
1. AROGYA SETU APP: The app can be downloaded from
IOS : itms-apps://itunes.apple.com/app/id505825357
Android : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.goi.arogyasetu
2. Protocol for Immunity Boosting: For further details please go through Circular heading in school mobile app.
All the parents and students are asked to view these in order to boost your immune system.
Also all the students are asked to join in the 'light a candle' campaign on Sunday at 9 pm as per the information received from the department.
I hope you all are taking care of yourself and family. It is a tough time and it is important to take care of your overall health. Apart from physical health mental health also needs to be taken care of.
Therefore, I would like to encourage you to get in touch with our school counselor for helping your children in studies or otherwise any emotional concerns
She can guide on:
Self esteem issues
How to improve focus
How to spend time purposefully during lockdown etc.
I hope it will help you and your children. You can contact and fix appointments (class KG-XII) with school counselor on her email- firstname.lastname@example.org
Parents please use the following steps to download the mobile app to get the study materials from the concerned teachers teaching your child. Download the App from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.cisoft.campus.cisoftitcare or search on playstore as "CisoftITCare". for iPhone https://apps.apple.com/app/id1473645285 Steps: 1)install the App. 2)Enter the school code "SMSMVR". FOR EXISTING USERS i)click on already registered ii)Enter Username and Password iii)Click on Login FOR NEW USERS i)Click on "Register as a parent". ii)Enter the admission number and registered mobile number(given in id card).ii)enter the OTP.
Due to the fast spreading of COVID-19 , class XII board exams are rescheduled after 31 March 2020.
As per the directions from Education Department Delhi , school will remain closed for classes KG-12 till 31 March 2020